|Who We Are - BetterFoods.org
Welcome to www.betterfoods.org, a website dedicated to educating consumers about food biotechnology.
The Alliance for Better Foods supports modern food biotechnology and the significant benefits it offers to consumers and to those that produce and process foods. The Alliance is committed to helping people understand those benefits as well as the safety of using biotechnology in foods.
As an organization, the Alliance seeks to encourage a fact-based discussion of the role biotechnology can and will play in foods. Our members represent diverse agriculture and food-related groups, including farmers, processors, distributors, retailers, scientists, food technologists and professionals in other fields dedicated to improving nutrition, protecting the environment and fighting world hunger.
We hope you will find the site useful in answering any questions you may have about food biotechnology and the many promises it offers.
|List Updated: 04/07/00
- Agricultural Retailers Association
- American Agri-Women
- American Bakers Association
- American College of Nutrition
- American Dietetic Association
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- American Feed Industry Association
- American Frozen Food Institute
- American Meat Institute
- American Peanut Council
- American School Food Service Association
- American Soybean Association
- Biscuit & Cracker ManufacturersAssociation
- California Farm Bureau Federation
- Citizens Against Government Waste
- Corn Refiners Association, Inc.
- Food Distributors International
- Food Marketing Institute
- Frozen Potato Products Institute
- Grocery Manufacturers of America
- Institute of Shortening and Edible Oil International Dairy Foods Association
- International Food Additives Council International Pharmaceutical Excipients
- Council of the Americas
- Monterey County Farm Bureau National Association of Manufacturers
- National Chicken Council
- National Corn Growers Association
- National Cotton Council
- National Food Processors Association
- National Grain & Feed Association
- National Pasta Association
- National Restaurant Association
- National Soft Drink Association
- Pet Food Institute
- Produce Marketing Association
- Snack Food Association
- The Sugar Association, Inc.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- US Rice Producers Association
- USA Rice Federation
- United Soybean Board
- United Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Association
- United States Council for International Business
- Western Growers Association